Frequently Asked Questions
- "I would like a cribbage board in the shape of my home state. Can you do something like that?"
Answer: Using a Shopboc CNC router system and CorelDraw I am able to recreate almost any shape you would like.
- "I want my project personlized. Can you do engraving?"
Answer: Using an Epilog laser system I am able to laser engrave photos, logos, and lettering on most all projects.
- "I want a unique custom made gift, but I am not quite sure what I want. Will you work with me to create something?"
Answer: Yes, I will work with your ideas or thoughts and help you create that perfect gift for yourself or someone else.
- "Do you work with different types of wood?"
Answer: Yes, I will work with any wood you want and which I have access to.
- "Can I get a project with different woods laminated together?"
Answer: Yes, I can combine different woods to create that special look.
- "Do you ship to Canada or other countries?"
Answer: Yes, I do take orders and ship to Canada or other countries. Payment must be in US dollars.
- "Do you give any type of discount for veterans?"
Answer: I offer free shipping for orders by or for a veteran.
- "Explain your shipping charges and modes."
Answer: Shipping and handling cost is in addition to the quoted price unless otherwise noted. Cost will vary depending on size and weight of product.
Products are shipped using United States Post Office (USPS) Priority insured mail, signature required, as long as the product meets their weight and size requirements.
For larger items like pizza peels the product is shipped using Fedex Ground insured.
- "What are your payment requirements?"
Answer: 1/2 down payment is required upon placing the order and the remaining amount must clear bank prior to the shipping of your product.
- "How do I pay for my custom project?"
Answer: Payment by credit or bank card over the phone, email or via Paypal on my web site. You may also pay by sending check/money order.
- "Do you guarantee your products?"
Answer: Your satisfaction is very important to Splinters Woodworks. Therefore, we back all of our products with a 100% guarantee.
How to Customize Your Own Product
Did you know that you can customize your own project?
- You can set the size for your project,
- You can choose the type of wood,
- You can choose the finish,
- We also do custom shapes and custom lasering for lettering, photos, or logos,
Interested in creating your own custom project?
Please visit our How to Order Custom Projects page.