Study Abroad Consortium Agreement

by admin on October 9, 2021

The University of Michigan Grant is available to eligible U-M students enrolled in their first bachelor`s degree during the first 10 requirements for enrollment at a college or university. This includes U-M or another institution and includes enrollment during spring/summer semesters. More information is available by e-mail If you enroll in a sponsored Study Abroad program, you can apply for help through the Office of Financial Aid. We advise you to contact us if you have any questions about the impact of studying abroad on your financial aid. Non-resident students participating in a non-fee program of study may see a change to their existing financial aid for this experience and should submit the Study Abroad Estimate worksheet for details. If you are studying abroad during the spring semester and have already submitted the FAFSA and CSS/PROFILE for the current year, you do not have to fill out these forms again. Their eligibility in the spring will be reviewed in November. Adjustments to your grant can be viewed in the financial centre of your SIS account. Expenses related to the semester or year abroad should include necessary program fees and expenses, including books, accommodation and food, local transportation, flight costs, and personal expenses. Official costs are defined as the costs provided by study abroad (i.e.

program brochure, website). It is not enough to make personal estimates and submit those estimates. Fill out the expense form for educational stays and submit it. Consortium agreements allow the Office of Financial Aid to process your federal aid, private scholarships, and/or private loans, even if you are not a registered U-M student during your semester abroad. This agreement must be completed by you, your Academic Advisor and/or the Office of Credit Transfer Evaluation and your Study Abroad program. You must obtain signatures and/or documents from each office and participant in the agreement. Allow four to eight weeks to complete this process before you leave. If you have applied for study abroad through the Centre for Global and Intercultural Study Program at the College of Literature, Science and the Arts, do not download the forms listed on this page….

Previous post:

Next post: